Wednesday 30 September 2015

Indian Food Review 2 - Butter Chicken

Cuisine: Indian
Category: Main meal  
Name: Butter Chicken  
Where to get it: Urban tadka


Now what is Indian food without the quintessential and world famous ‘Butter Chicken’? If you have not tried this creamy, mouth watering and absolutely vivacious meal yet trust me you are missing out.

Butter chicken one of North India’s most loved and appreciated dishes, a result of it’s popularity worldwide. I can safely say every Indian restaurant has it on their menu, however that definitely does not imply they are all a bang for their buck.


The butter chicken I encountered a while back is my ever so favorite, and in fact a treasure from my searches of many years. This Main works tremendously well when paired up with it’s complimenting friends: garlic naan and basmati rice. However, unlike most mains it does need to be eaten alone, however I can almost guarantee it is the star component on any table.

Go Check it out as soon as you run home this evening and I promise you, especially those mild curry prefer-ers you will THANK me! 

Urban Tadka: Terrey Hills

- Malika

No comments:

Post a Comment